Monday, June 02, 2008

More pics from Pete's visit

My mom posted more photos from Pete's visit that I just love: What a big girl, riding the rocking horse on her own (for a split second at least!).
More from the fountain...
This is a cool photo - it's SO Andy.
Our last night before Peter left, Andy insisted on dancing one more time on his toes. Oh, and Pete changed into his pajamas to show Andy it's cool to get into our PJs at the end of the night!
We already miss our favorite uncle around here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cherise: I have saw this pictures by Denise´s blog and I enjoyed very much,but I cannot enter because I don´t remember my password.- When I said that Sylvia was very small next to her daddy,it was because HE is very big,but I see Sylvia very big for she is just ¿7-8 months? and very very quick or it is the same inteligent? as well as being beautiful and lovely. I think the same about Andy and I enjoy very much seing them on pictures and vídeos. Well I always say you the same about your children,so it is boring,I know,so I´ll looking at your blogs because, I repeat you, I love how grow up them even thoug they don´t know who I am and that happens never,perhaps. I feel affection for all your family because you and your family feel the same for my daughter.That is she always tell me until today, and I feel me very grateful to you and all your family.Do you understand me,dear Cherise? BUT that to me I love children,is another thing and coincide that yours are very lovely and very funny.It´s very difficult for me write in English because I can´t and,of course, I don´t have vocabulary enough for write. Sorry if I can´t do me understand
Love for all you and children.¡Ah! Felicitaciones al o los
fotógrafos. Ma. Luisa

Cherise said...

Ma. Luisa,
Thank you so much for your kind comments! I'm so glad you enjoy the blog - that's exactly what it's for, for family that is far away. Maybe you should start a blog as well, so I can follow what is happening in Spain! All my best to you. Love, Cherise