Thursday, June 05, 2008

More Tails?? You Bet!!

I know it's hard to believe, but we picked up yet more tails at the costume store (while we were searching for elastic for the first set I made, which incidentally Andy won't wear on account of the elastic not being realistic -- that's right, realistic -- but socks are apparently still okay). While we were there, we picked up matching ears - black bear, lion and leopard. This is just a sampling of the animal tails/ears we now possess: Andy with his favorite, the left over material from the bear tail I made last week...
Even Sylvia got into the act: lion ears and a wild dog tail!
Sitting at Andy's drawing table.
And just a note: it doesn't even have to be a sock or fur material! He's happy with string, a strip of paper, the camera case strap, etc. etc. CRAZY TAIL BOY!!!

No comments: