Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Deception Pass

On Sunday we drove to Deception Pass for a long afternoon of frolicking, picnicking, climbing and exploring. We brought our tent to give us a sand-free home base (and just in case we had a napping baby). Great fun and a beautiful day to enjoy the beach!
Andy's response to being over-exposed...




Andy went immediately for the rocks to try some climbing. Unfortunately...
...he slipped and got a tummy scrape. As soon as I took this picture though, he ran back to the rocks to try again.


Shawn and Andy to the left:



I had to share this photo - Andy made a tail out of a piece of seaweed. He cried and cried when we got to the car and I insisted we leave his new tail in the bushes. We made a little ceremony out of him tossing it into the woods to live...

No comments: