[It's pretty incredible to watch the difference between the 3 and 5 year olds and what they're able to do. Andy's group, the 3-year-olds, know the songs they're singing and all the hand movements by heart (hell, I know them by heart just from hearing Andy sing them so often). But in the videos below, you pretty much just hear the teacher, Eric, and the kids look a bit stunned. The 4 and especially the 5-year-olds were capable of sentences, monologues even!]
Andy's group put on a short play called "Cicus Mimes." Check out a couple of the songs in the videos below. Andy is second from the left...

I got very emotional during the whole event. My son finishing his first year of school maybe? And thinking about how Sylvia would one day be in these same plays with the same teachers, both of them growing up so fast. Plus it was all benefiting a charity for children in cycles of abuse and neglect, such a contrast with the well-loved children in the room. Or whatever, maybe I'm just hormonal!
Sylvia and Shawn watching the show.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Dear Cherise: I just wish you and your family enjoy this summer with your lovely children (though summer is long without school for childen and perhaps for parents too).I´ll follow watching and enjoying them from your blog. Best wishes. Ma Luisa
Post a Comment