Sunday, March 16, 2008

This week

We started this past week with some music on Sunday: Shawn and Andy played Puff the Magic Dragon.



Shawn and Andy then joined the Ws at Golden Gardens:
http://todandmelissa.blogspot.com/2008/03/beachcombing.html

*****************
I keep telling Shawn that no, Sylvia is not ready to eat part of his muffin, or bite an apple, or otherwise eat solid food! So the other day, Shawn is eating a bagel and cream cheese in the living room while entertaining Sylvia, and they walk into the kitchen looking like THIS....
I gave Shawn a "What did you just DO?" look and he said in an innocent voice "what?" Then I pointed out the tell-tale cream cheese all over Sylvia's face... These two are going to cause me some trouble, I can already tell!

Andy loves the activity mat photo shoot. Every time he and Sylvia are on the mat, he insists I get the camera.



Sylvia has graduated from rice cereal to sweet potatoes, squash, peas and now carrots, which for some reason got particularly messy!


And here she is, all cleaned up after our Saturday morning photo shoot with Sara (http://www.photosbysara.com/). There should be tons of great photos of Sylvia and Andy, plus a few family shots. I'll post some of them when they're developed.
SIX MONTHS OLD!

No comments: