I love this picture of them smiling at each other - not posed.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Spring Fever!
One of my partners gave Sylvia one of the CUTEST OUTFITS EVER. I was worried that the clothes wouldn't fit, so we tried them on tonight and got spring fever!
I could not resist taking a gazillion photos and it was hard to narrow them down to even the several handfuls in this post. I think we have our Easter outfit! (She also gave Sylvia a stripey shirt to match the hat, plus the same pants in orange and red - so we get to switch things up!). My close friends probably think it's funny that I'm so ga-ga over girly clothes, being the queen of sweats and someone who wears the same shoes to work every day, but after 3 years of boy sweatpants, it's SO MUCH FUN to see her in pink, in flowers and stripes, in dresses....
I love this picture of them smiling at each other - not posed.
I love this picture of them smiling at each other - not posed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
1 comment:
Veo que te diviertes "jugando a las muñecas".Las niñas tienen más posibilidades de variar en la ropa que los niños;por cierto, Andy está muy guapo con el pelo más corto. En cuanto a la "Spring Fever!", aquí en España cuando empezamos a cambiar la ropa de de los armarios por estas,fechas se suele decir "¡Ya es primavera en El Corte Inglés!" que son los grandes almacenes más famosos de toda España,de hecho es el eslogan que usan en su publicidad.¡ Ya en poco tiempo irmeos a tomar el solecito a la playa cuando haga un poquito de más calor.Cuidado con Andy, que vaya a ahogarar a la chica al cogerla por el cuello para que no se le caiga del sofá. Y no me digas que es ser machista,pero los niños suelen ser más brutotes,de hecho tienen más testosterona,dicen los entendidos.Saludos. Esther´s mon.
Post a Comment