When Mom's away, the family plays! I came home after dinner the other night to find that Shawn and Andy had read "Green Eggs and Ham" one too many times!
This smile says: I'm so HAPPY that I'm not expected to eat that!
Like an online photo album, my aim is to update our family and friends, particularly about Andy and Sylvia. We don't get to spend as much time as we'd like with loved ones in Seattle. We have immediate family in MI, PA, HI and OR that we see just once or twice a year. And our friends are scattered across the country (and some other countries) in a sort of archeological representation of our past academic and professional endeavors. So this is a place for those both close and far to keep up with our family. We hope it makes the distance and time disappear!
No comments:
Post a Comment