Saturday, April 19, 2008

Good Friends

The highlight of my annual D.C. trip is always seeing Cathy and Eric - and now Kate and a soon-to-be baby girl! Cathy, Eric and I were at law school together, and it was our infamous post-bar-hopping (i.e., 2 a.m.), pre-finals drive to Atlantic City with our other friend Mike that finally gave these two the chance to express their mutual ... interest (while Mike and I drank scotch, lots of scotch). We had a great time catching up over dinner, and Cathy (who is a lobbiest) and I are looking for ways to work together on ocean energy projects.
Probably the highlight of the night for Kate: feeding Sylvia, good practice for the baby sister she's waiting for!

My wonderful Mom, who kept Sylvia happy so I could catch up with my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Sylvia has a good luck with her grandma. And you .Congratulations. She is fantastic. Ma. Luisa.