Saturday, April 19, 2008

Coming Home

On both flights, Sylvia liked watching out the window as we flew over the country. Here, somewhere over Pennsylvania.
The ladies, all of us on our last bit of energy.
Some of my clients were on the same flight, and insisted that we get a photo with the Captain since it was Sylvia's first trip on a plane. I'm so glad they did - I love these photos. And you couldn't get a more Captain looking Captain if you had a casting call.
Andy loves the Thomas books and cds that Peter got him. (He's also appropriated the penguin, but I'll be sure Sylvia gets it back).
Andy got a presidential shirt too. I guess they'll be the first Sister-Brother ticket, sometime after 2043...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy is very big in this picture and everytime more handsome.
I like me all pictures (well,people there are it)I had saw on your DC trip. I´d liked to seeing Peter too and Denise allways so kind... Saludos. Ma. Luisa