Since the kids found their pumpkins in minutes and we had 15 until the tractor came back to pick us up, the kids entertained themselves by racing back and forth. That's Andy in yellow boots.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Field trip
I missed it last year between work and a one-month-old, so this year I was determined to be a chaperone when Andy's preschool went on its annual pumpkin patch field trip, and my Mom took Sylvia so I could go. These kids are such amazing young people! I just loved watching them all interact with each other and the teachers and other chaperones. At lunch, Andy sat at a table with five kids and one of the dads, asking the dad to help him with straws and wrappers -- he was in school mode, and it didn't seem at all strange to him that I was at another table with other kids and moms. I loved how independent and confident he was in his school environment. These teachers rock! 


[somehow no pictures of the pumpkin picking - either it went fast or I was too focused on picking pumpkin flowers for breading and frying, so yum with lemon and salt!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment