I couldn't seem to capture her crawling - every time I got the camera out she stopped to watch me and I eventually gave up. But here's one of her trying!Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Crawling!
In the past two days, Sylvia has started to crawl. It's fantastic - I can put her on the floor, she'll crawl to a book, and then she'll sit, lie, and roll, all while investigating and then chewing on the book. This can go on and on while I happily write emails sitting near her on the floor. What's interesting to me is how much different this new crawling experience is than with Andy. With Andy, I was relieved that he could finally go where he wanted so desperately to go -- it meant that we did not have to be constantly moving him (and I mean CONSTANTLY) to satisfy his requirement of movement and investigation. But of course, with crawling came the ability to go straight to the most dangerous thing in the room, like electrical cords. In fact, for the first two years of his life, at least, Andy would locate and make a beeline for the most dangerous thing in any room within 2 seconds of entering it. Sylvia (well, so far) does nothing like that. She moves directly toward the toy that I've intentionally placed on the rug for her enjoyment, and does exactly what a baby is supposed to do with it - investigate and chew! Those who do not have boys will probably not understand my point here....
I couldn't seem to capture her crawling - every time I got the camera out she stopped to watch me and I eventually gave up. But here's one of her trying!
I couldn't seem to capture her crawling - every time I got the camera out she stopped to watch me and I eventually gave up. But here's one of her trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oooooh! Qué alegría I´m feel watching Sylvia crowlling,but if she doesn´t on (the,?)rug,she crowlling faster,sure! And she isn´t still one year old... and she likes her gossip magazines too,¿eh?. Also shes´s a dangerous in her cradle as you say,yes. How she´s growing...and what happy I watching her always.
ANDY is all a big little-man and very handsome and so funny too. He´ll be a good latin-lover.(Oh,sorry.He´s still so little...It was a joke) Have(?- el verbo auxiliar... and all the grammar!) Pérez little-mouse brought some gift to Andy in this last days? (El ratoncito Pérez en Spain, usually "brings" some money or little gift and put it under of the pilow,when children to fall down a tooth).(Mamma mía,cómo te reirás de mís cartas)
Well,Cherise,sorry me (no excuse me, I know:I make Esther to laugh whith my invented grammar to can write you).I want to always prepare these letters in a piece of paper before write you,but when I watch your photos and videos I cannot to resist another moment to say what I feel about. Understand me! Most important for me is you understand my feelling.
Then I watch the blog again. Now I let you relax.Kises for children y un saludo para toda la família. Ma. Luisa.
Post a Comment