Sunday, February 03, 2008

When Celebrities Blog

If I were a celebrity, today I think I'd be checking myself into Cedars Sinai for "exhaustion" -- maybe even "dehydration"!

After a couple of months of easier bed times, Andy has reverted to the delay tactics we saw in the fall, and as an added bonus, we now also have the kind of whining that goes from 0 to 60 as soon as we say no (Andy: "Mommy, can I have some juice?" Me: "No, it's bed time" Andy in loud whining/crying voice: "But Mommy, Mommy, I WANT SOME JUUUUIIICCEE!").

Amped up from his party, no doubt, last night Andy kept getting up, turning on his light and pounding on his door (waking up Sylvia several times in the process). After an hour or more he finally went to sleep, but woke up TWICE in the middle of the night and did the same thing. Add in a few night wakings from Sylvia, and I'm not sure we slept more than 45 minutes at a time.

So send me to LA, or the mountains of Colorado, or wherever. Check me in, Cedars Sinai or Le Cirque. I've got some celebrity-style sleeping to do!

No comments: