After playing in the snow, we came home, turned on Christmas music, and Andy and I sang along while we decorated the tree, Shawn made dinner and Sylvia characteristically slept. Decorating a Christmas tree with my son for the first time was pretty wonderful, and with the Christmas music playing, well, I almost cried! What a fantastic time of year.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Let it Snow!
This afternoon, we got a heavy dump of snow - it looked like 4 inches or so in a couple of hours! Andy was pretty excited when he woke up from his nap to see it snowing. We suited up and headed to the park near our house for some fun in the snow.
Andy's main experience with sledding is having Shawn pull him in his sled. Hard work for dad, but a blast for Andy!
Making a snowman...
...and immediately knocking it down.
Shawn's impression of the Abominable Snowman.
Meanwhile, Sylvia slept peacefully in her stroller, not making a peep.
Some of the views around our neighborhood:




After playing in the snow, we came home, turned on Christmas music, and Andy and I sang along while we decorated the tree, Shawn made dinner and Sylvia characteristically slept. Decorating a Christmas tree with my son for the first time was pretty wonderful, and with the Christmas music playing, well, I almost cried! What a fantastic time of year.
After playing in the snow, we came home, turned on Christmas music, and Andy and I sang along while we decorated the tree, Shawn made dinner and Sylvia characteristically slept. Decorating a Christmas tree with my son for the first time was pretty wonderful, and with the Christmas music playing, well, I almost cried! What a fantastic time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment