Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Prowl at the Zoo!

On Sunday night, we took a quick trip (once Andy conceded to wear his costume) to the zoo for the Pumkin Prowl! They did a great job with all of the incredible pumkin designs, and let's not forget the magician!
Our little fireman
Shawn took this great picture of one of the many fields of pumpkins. So cool.
The zoo passed out black cats to the kids. Andy is cuddling his here.

Now this photo requires some explanation! I was nursing Sylvia from a folding chair, and Mom and Tom had taken Andy to see the magician on another stage. Around us were tens of zoo employees taking down chairs and parents and kids traversing the grassy area. Shawn said he might want to do a little break dancing on the empty stage. I told him if he did, I'd stand up and yell "That's my man!" He did, and I did (well, I yelled it sitting down, I was nursing after all). And that IS my man, always ready to surprise people with a little breakdancing!!!
Andy in the pumpkin light.
On the exit route, the zoo had a snake and bug exhibit for the kids -- major ick factor, but Andy liked it of course!

No comments: