Friday, September 28, 2007
Friday afternoon
Sylvia and I picked up Andy from school today using our brand new (well, only slightly oil-slick-marred) stroller with a jump seat/standing pad for Andy. There's not much room to sit when you're still using the infant car seat, which requires the front seat to be reclined, but Andy made it work. He also loved standing, facing forward so he could peer in to see/talk to/kiss Sylvia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Cherise, congraulations!!!
I'm so lame that I haven't written in months, then forwarded you a funny youtube clip at your work address yesterday and got the out-of-office auto-reply re: your maternity leave. Wow! I'm so happy for you all!
If you get this comment, send me an e-mail sometime from your personal e-mail address (can't believe I don't have it somewhere). My youngest, Cameron, is now 1 yr. and it looks like we'll be moving to Texas in 2008.
Anyway, take care of yourself and all the best to you four!
Love,
Penelope
Which sit and stand stroller did you get?
Hi Penelope! Use my work email - I'm still checking it from home (shhhh)!
Hi April, we have the Joovie stroller - it's the only two-child stroller with a stand option that they sell at Babies R Us. We're loving it - its only drawbacks are that there is very little storage space and the shocks are not great, but overall it's put together very well and working great for us! Cherise
Post a Comment