I can tell we're going to be spending a lot of time at the Children's Museum at the Seattle Center House this winter! What a great place to run run run, and to see all sorts of new things every time you visit. First, Andy prepared sushi in Japan ...
...then drove a jeep in Africa...
...spent some time on a sail boat...
...climbed through a whale...
...played in the water features...
...back to Japan to make a phone call...
...and on a motorbike in the Philippines!
When we reached our car after that long trip all over the world (and deep into the ocean) we found we had a flat tire! Luckily, I happened to be on the phone with Melissa at the time, who was nearby and has some tire changing experience! So, she swung on by and helped us put on the spare -- good thing too because I was planning to just drive on the flat until I reached a service station, which would not have been good. In no time Andy and I were on our way! Thanks Melissa!!!
...then drove a jeep in Africa...
...spent some time on a sail boat...
...climbed through a whale...
...played in the water features...
...back to Japan to make a phone call...
...and on a motorbike in the Philippines!
When we reached our car after that long trip all over the world (and deep into the ocean) we found we had a flat tire! Luckily, I happened to be on the phone with Melissa at the time, who was nearby and has some tire changing experience! So, she swung on by and helped us put on the spare -- good thing too because I was planning to just drive on the flat until I reached a service station, which would not have been good. In no time Andy and I were on our way! Thanks Melissa!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment