Sunday, November 30, 2008
Point No Point
Last Sunday, we took a drive and a ferry -- well, the wrong ferry, but a beach is a beach -- to Point No Point. It was a gorgeous day and a whole new beach to explore! 

Andy filled his backpack full of board books and insisted on wearing it everywhere despite the weight.




The Point No Point lighthouse, with Discovery Park across the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
HI,Denise! All last pictures I see today I like very mach, but the first where your children are by the car is lovely. I love.
I´ll try tell you that I watch news of the world on tv ( and I hear on radio, too; this in the morning)and I think that B.Obama is a man very very inteligeligente (we say in Spanish),because have chosen for his government people thinking how is our world now,such in economy as social policy (well, I think economy and policy is the same,perhaps, cause for my ignorance in the subject) and he pretends do it whithout too traumatic shape. And ít is praiseworthy how the opponent party helps his for the COUNTRY, for all citizens.Here, its pathetic that our politician are not at level of the citizens.
Ah!one thing not importance: My English is badly and when Bush spoken I don´t understand anything,obviously.But,now, I hear Obama and I understand a little.Maybe that is as in Spain, it depends on what place people be, have a different accent.Obama,besides, vocalizes and speak more slow that Bush, I think, and he has many studies as well. I whish he be a great President.
Well.I don´t want to spend so much time reading my "soldiers letters", we say in Spain, so my best wishes for all you in next Christmas and Happy New Year. Kisses for children. Ma. Luisa.
Post a Comment