I knew one of these days the whole kid thing would mean a big payoff for my ego.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Me, the Supermodel
I had the newspaper on the table, and Andy saw a sunglasses ad with Christy Turlington (not the one below, but like it) and asked if it was me. "It looks like Mommy!" he kept saying. That's right, me and Christy Turlington. Twins.
I knew one of these days the whole kid thing would mean a big payoff for my ego.
I knew one of these days the whole kid thing would mean a big payoff for my ego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
"I knew one of these days the whole kid thing would mean a big payoff for my ego."
LOL! YES!
My younger daughter told me once that I looked like k.d. tunstall.
Unfortunately for my husband, my eldest once told him he looked just like Ed Rendell, the then mayor of Philadelphia. Well...he did at the time.
Post a Comment