Here, just another night at our house, with Shawn teaching Andy just how to add mozzarella to a pizza.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
To my husband
The other day I said in a blog entry that my husband knows how to seize the moment. After I wrote that, I really started thinking about how true that is and how lucky we are to be his family. Just about every day, Shawn thinks of something fun or new to share with Andy. I'm a creature of habit (to a fault!) and like to avoid messes, and I'm thankful for his creativity and willingness to get dirty. So, to my husband, thank you for inspiring me and keeping it fun.
Here, just another night at our house, with Shawn teaching Andy just how to add mozzarella to a pizza.
Here, just another night at our house, with Shawn teaching Andy just how to add mozzarella to a pizza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Querida Cherise:
No sabes cuánto disdfruto viendo los niños tan bonitos, y lo felices que se os ve.(Bueno,como eres la fotógrafa, apenas sales,naturalmente).
Sí que Andy parece más mayor con el corte de pelo nuevo y que se parece a su papá también,pero sigo encontrándole más parecido contigo y con su tito Peter.Es muy alegre. Sylvia realmente parece tener 5 ó 6 meses, por lo menos, y está "pa comérsela".Me encantan los bebés de esa edad y cuando ya gatean.Bueno,todas las edades tienen su encanto.
Os felicito por esos niños,por saber disfrutar de ellos,por tener cerca (o más o menos) a los abuelos y, a tí, porque por lo que comentas tienes un marido que,además, es un padre maravilloso para los niños.
Lamento no escribirte en inglés,pero es que estoy muy verde,aunque entiendo un poquillo (con ayuda de un diccionario)lo que escribes en tu blog.
SALUDOS A LA FAMILIA Y MUCHOS BESISTOS A LOS NIÑOS.
Your sister-in-law´s mom. Ma. Luisa.
Post a Comment