Construction: we're not done with the upstairs bathroom yet - just need the wall cabinets and drawers and then some final tiling around that, and a glass partition that is on order and will go between the shower and sink, then the shower curtain bar has to be installed into that. Also, we're getting new carpet upstairs, so that will require some major furniture moving in a about two weeks. But at least there is plumbing upstairs now!
Baby: I'm due Sept. 13, so I have a month left or so. Andy came a few days early so I'm thinking our little girl might come around Sept. 8 or 9. This week I started having lots of contractions and could feel them radiating in my back. The nurse at my drs. office freaked me out when she told me to stay hydrated, stay off me feet, and "hopefully we can hold this baby off until next week." AAAHHH! But after a visit to my doctor I'm feeling confident that these contractions are not actually doing anything in terms of dialating, etc. So I just need to take it easy, and I have a prescription for a pill I can take to relax contractions if I start having lots of them.
Shawn's hike: Shawn and 5 friends (3 from Michigan, 1 from Colorado, 1 from Seattle) are leaving on a 5-night hike this Sunday. You can imagine how relieved he was to hear the news from the doctor that the baby is not on her way! No, he won't have cell service.
That's our news! Shawn took photos over the past month, so I just need to figure out where on his computer they're saved, and I'll upload a bunch of fun pics. In the mean time, check out Melissa and Tod's blog entry (see blog link at right) with Andy and my visit to see Miss, Bryn and baby Macy!!
Cherise
.jpg)
1 comment:
Don't forget that if Shawn is MIA when baby O arrives, I'm ready to fill in! (And I have REALLY strong backrubbing hands!)
XOXOXO
Post a Comment