Sunday, June 03, 2007
Chris & Gretchen's
On our last night in Michigan, we visited Chris and Gretchen's for barbeque and catching up while Andy slept and slept (a 4 hour nap?! Jet lag: a good thing!). Chris and Shawn took the opportunity to jam, but once Andy heard the music from the basement, he wanted to join in! He started with the rain stick (ordering Chris to "play!" when he paused on drums between songs) and then he asked to play the drums himself. Turns out, he's pretty good! He immediately started drumming a constant beat, switching between drums and the cymbals like a pro, and then I heard him softly singing to himself "nothing can go wrong-0, I'm in the Congo, nothing can go wrong-o, I'm in the Congo..." from Raffi's Joshua Giraffe song. That's our little musician! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment