Sunday, November 26, 2006

SNOW

It's been snowing all day today, and in the late afternoon it really started to stick! We took our sled down to the park -- at first Andy was not happy in the sled, but once he and I tried it together (with Shawn bravely taking the laboring oar to pull us around the park), he was ready to go it alone. He LOVED it! Shawn brought him to the top of the short but, in my opinion, pretty steep hill and let him sled down on his own. By the time I got there with the stroller, he'd already gone down once, which was a good thing because if I'd been there I probably wouldn't have wanted him to sled down on his own, but as it turns out Daddy's know what little boys are ready for and Andy wanted to go over and over -- "Again!" he kept saying. He didn't want to head home in the end, but we were all shivering so we called it a day. A great day!



It's steeper than it looks from this angle...


Keeping dry on the way home!

No comments: