Saturday, July 29, 2006

Keeping COOL

We've been spending LOTS of time in the kiddie pool trying to beat the heat.

Andy and his babysitter (and our neighbor) Alexia getting ready to hang out for the night while mom and dad have a night out.
Here's the scene at our house on a hot hot weekend -- Shawn in the pool, Andy "talking" on the phone... my boys are CRAZY!!!!

When I first saw Shawn in the pool, I asked him "did you ever think, 10 years ago, that one day you'd be laying in a kiddie pool with your beer and a hose, trying to find relief from a hot day?" Obviously, the answer was NO.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to say that this photo of Shawn is my hands-down favorite to EVER appear on your blog!!

Cherise said...

I know - it's priceless! And so representative of what we have become ...