
Andy and Bryn had a great time on Sunday night when we all got together for a play date (the kids), some beer (the parents), and dinner at a nearby restaurant.



Andy shows Bryn his favorite toy, the vaccum cleaner.

Hey, let's get the dog in on this fun ...

Andy couldn't resist giving Bryn several sneak-attack hugs, and at least twice he tried (and we think momentarily succeeded) in lifting poor Brynnie off the ground. She was sure a gracious recipient of all of this unsolicited attention!


Giving Brynnie a big PUSH!

A big kiss goodbye (whether Bryn likes it or not)!
2 comments:
These photos are so cute! I would love to get Hayden in the mix. He needs to see his little play friends again! We all need to plan a time to get together real soon!
After seeing this post Jen commented to me that, "no offense, but you and Tod look really worn out."
Oh, where to begin? It's hard to communicate to a child-free person that yes, I was worn out when the photo was taken, but hey, I'm actually pretty worn out from the time my little angel wakes up at 5:30 in the morning until I go to bed at night ever-alert for nighttime distress or illness...
Post a Comment