

Yes, a night with adults -- dinner and bowling! Melissa, Tod, Jen, and Jerome joined us for a fun night out, and I took home the how-did-she-get-so-loopy-with-only-3-margaritas award. Alas, Tod proved himself the superior bowler, seriously destroying my hopes of being the reigning bowling champ of our group (I wasn't close, but we won't even talk about Shawn's score). For more photos of our night out, see Melissa, Tod and Bryn's blog (link at right).
.jpg)
2 comments:
you were crazy, cher but that's why I love you. Did you see the rest of the photos I sent? I sent an album of the photos last night which can be saved to your computer and/or posted which Miss did. Can't wait for another night out! xoxoxo
Hmm. I think it's interesting that you a. completely omit JT's 2nd place finish and b. fail to mention that I bowled my all-time best game and, ahem, TIED you!
Post a Comment