Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Chasing Game


Andy has a new game that he loves playing -- or trying to play -- with Herbie. He learned it when he visited Shawn's work, and a co-worker's dog who loves to be chased taught Andy the fun chasing game: you chase me, I chase you. Unfortunately for Andy, Herbie is not a fan of the chasing game -- or of getting caught! Andy loves hugging Herbie, petting him (i.e., a slap and slide), and kissing him. Herbie is such a patient dog, and always let's Andy yank on his tail and pull up to standing by grabbing on to Herbie's fur. But every once in a while, Herbie just can't take it anymore and simply walks away. Of course, now Andy thinks he just wants to be chased more....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! Thank you so much for sharing all of these great photos! I love you Orams!

XOXOX